Hixson, TN Martial Arts
Chu's Martial Art
Chu's Martial Art offers taekwondo, judo, hapkido, and kendo classes in the Hixson, TN area. Our qualified instructor offers traditional martial arts learning at rates that you will truly appreciate.
Learn More About Chu's Martial Art:
- 8th Black Belt Taekwondo
- 7th Black Belt Judo
- 8th Black Belt Hapkido
- U.S. Open Champion
- International referee
- 29 years teaching in Chatanooga
- Former U.S. Olympic T.K.D. Executive
- Former All Korean Champion and World Medalist
- Former Pan American T.K.A. Technical Chair and Tournament Committee Chairman
- Graduate of Youngsten University P.E., Martial Arts major and master course, Cumberland University P.E.
- Coach of all U.S.A. College championship teams
- Self-confidence and self-discipline
- Physical conditioning for adults and children
- Children’s attention span
- Flexibility, reflex, and coordination
Our new students start with private lessons. Visit our office across from Northgate Mall.
Contact Chu's Martial Art today at 423-877-5661.